Our team will help you to find the best way to deploy HPC in your scientific or industrial process, train your employees and give access to our computing resources. All of our services are provided free of charge. If you are interested in collaboration do not hesitate to contact us.
- Education: regular and on-demand courses, webinars, workshops and hackathons in relevant areas.
- Sharing information obtained from mapping of providers and users of HPC solutions in Slovakia.
- Providing machine time and access to software tools on our high performance computing systems.
- Consultations, design and implementation of pilot HPC solutions, migration of existing solutions.
- Mediation of partnerships between academic, public and private sectors.
National Competence Center prepared a number of courses from the area of HPC. You can find the current list and registration here: www.itkurzy.sav.sk (viacero kurzov sme boli nútení zrušiť kvôli prevencii šírenia ochorenia COVID-19)We are currently working hard to create a new web portal for training, while expanding our offering of courses and other options including e-learning.
The following courses will be available soon:
- Parallel programming (OpenMP, MPI) in C/C++ and Fortran.
- Programming GPU - CUDA and OpenCL.
- Python programming language: object-oriented programming.
- R programming language.
- Optimization and profiling of parallel programs.
- Efficient use of application software in HPC environment.
- Working in HPC environment.
- Neural networks as the basic AI tool - TensorFlow.
- Introduction to machine learning and "big data".
A portal for European HPC services has been launched to provide useful information concerning all European HPC services and educational activities. More information: EuroHPC.
the HPC Environment
One of the services provided by the National Competence Center for High-Performance Computing is sharing information obtained from mapping of the HPC environment in Slovakia. Our team will provide you with data on consumers and providers of HPC solutions at the national level.
Our team will provide you with machine time and access to software tools on HPC systems. HPC resources of the National Competence Center can be used, for example, for the development of pilot solutions, verification of computational efficiency, horizontal / vertical scalability of parallel programs, code optimization, etc. HPC resources of the National Competence Center cannot be used free of charge for production calculations.
The National Competence Center provides consultations on design and implementation of pilot HPC solutions as well as the migration of existing solutions. We will be pleased to help you with establishing contacts and mediation of partnerships between academic, public and private sectors.