PRACE-ICEI Calls For Proposals – Call #6
The resources in these calls are from the Fenix Research Infrastructure, funded by the European ICEI project (https://fenix-ri.eu/).
These calls for proposals are for European researchers from academia, research institutes in need of scalable computing resources, interactive computing services, VM services and data storage to carry on their research.
Calls are organised quarterly calls according to the following timeline (calls will be open until resources are available):
|Call opening||Call closure||Allocation|
|Call #6||31/05/2021||09/07/2021||From 01/10/2021|
|Call #7||20/09/2021||29/10/2021||From 01/01/2022|
Dates for calls in 2022 will be announced later in 2021.
The allocations are limited to 12 months.
The PRACE ICEI program is open to all European researchers, research organizations needing resource allocations regardless of funding sources.
You are eligible to apply for the call for proposals only if you need one or more:
- Scalable computing services
- Interactive computing services
- Virtual machine services
- Archival data repository
- Active data repository
PRACE ICEI Proposal Requirements
- Short description of the scientific goals and objectives including progress beyond state of the art and scientific impact
- Type of resources required i.e. scalable computing resource, interactive computing resources, VM services, archival and active data repositories
- Resources requests based on limits defined above (including information on scalability for scalable compute resources requests)
- Description of the software and services needed to successfully complete the project
- Description of the research methods (including a project workplan), algorithms, and code parallelization approach (including memory requirements)
- Information on Data Management
- Description of special needs (if any)
More information on resources available and the submission process can be found HERE. .