PRACE 23rd Call for Proposals for Project Access
- Type of Access: Project Access
- Opening Date: 23/03/2021 @ 15:33
- Closing Date: 27/04/2021 @ 10:00 Brussels Time
- Applicants’ reply to scientific reviews: Mid-July 2021
- Communication of allocation decision: End of September 2021
- Allocation period for awarded proposals: 01/10/2021 – 30/09/2022
- Type of Access (*): Single-year Project Access and Multi-year Project Access
(*) All proposals consist of 2 parts: An online form and the ‘Project scope and plan’. Please note that if you wish to continue work on a project that has finished or is ongoing, a new proposal (i.e. a continuation proposal) needs to be submitted via the platform in addition to a final/progress report.
Industry Access: Call 23 offers Principal Investigators from industry the possibility to apply for Single-year access to a special Industry Track which prioritises 10% of the total resources available.
The computer systems (called Tier-0 systems) and their operations that are accessible through PRACE are provided for this 23rd call by 5 PRACE hosting members: BSC representing Spain, CINECA representing Italy, ETH Zurich/CSCS representing Switzerland, GCS representing Germany and GENCI representing France.
Scientists and researchers can apply for access to PRACE resources. Industrial users can apply if they have their head offices or substantial R&D activity in Europe.
Proposals can be based on a 12-months schedule (Single-year Projects), or, on a 24- or 36-months schedule (Multi-year Projects). The allocation of awarded resources is made 1 year at a time with provisional allocations awarded for the 2nd and 3rd year.
You can find more information and submit your application HERE.