PRACE-ICEI Calls For Proposals Call #11
Are you one of the researchers from academia, research institutes in need of scalable computing resources, interactive computing services, VM services and data storage to carry on their research? PRACE - ICEI call for proposals is a great opportunity for you!
The eleventh call will be open from September 26, to October 24, 2022. Computing resources will be allocated in January 2023. Calls will be open until resources are available. The PRACE ICEI program is open to all European researchers, research organizations needing resource allocations regardless of funding sources.
You are eligible to apply for the call for proposals only if you need one or more:
- Scalable computing services.
- Interactive computing services.
- Virtual machine services.
- Archival data repository.
- Active data repository.
Proposal Requirements for PRACE ICEI:
- Short description of the scientific goals and objectives including progress beyond state of the art and scientific impact.
- Type of resources required i.e. scalable computing resource, interactive computing resources, VM services, archival and active data repositories.
- Resources requests based on limits defined above (including information on scalability for scalable compute resources requests).
- Description of the software and services needed to successfully complete the project.
- Description of the research methods (including a project workplan), algorithms, and code parallelization approach (including memory requirements).
- Information on Data Management.
- Description of special needs (if any).
The resources in these calls are from the FenixResearch Infrastructure, funded by the European ICEI project HERE. .
Do you need some help or have questions? Do not hesitate to contact us.